Whitetulip Health Foundation Scholarship Application
The purpose of the Whitetulip Health Foundation Scholarship Program is to provide financial support for those in the healthcare and medical profession to enable them to attend and continue in a medical training, conduct research in various medical topics, complete a specific objective in the medical field, or enhance personal capability or skills in the medical career.
1. The applicant must be at one of the following status:
• A graduate from a medical school or school of other health care professions and be currently admitted by a medical school, hospital, and institute/center for further medical education, research and/or training.
• A student of medical school or school of other health care professions.
• Have applied or enter a medical school, school of other health care professions, hospital, institution or center for further medical education, training and or research on a full-time or part time basis.
2. All international medical or other health care profession school graduates who plan to pursue further medical education and or related training in the United States must pass at least one of the below tests: Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL), the United State Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) or equivalency exam of their profession to be eligible under the Program.
3. The Applicant shouldn’t be neither a relative nor employee of a member of the Whitetulip Health Foundation Board or the members of Selection Committee.
– Up-to-Date CV
– A recent photo
– Transcript (including the grading scale) from current / graduated medical institution
– Diploma from the most recently attended medical institution
– TOEFL, USMLE or other U.S. equivalent exam scores of the profession
– Position document include information related to your current position and duration of the position. (ex: acceptance letter, DS2019 form, …etc)
– Whitetulip Health Foundation membership approval letter/document.
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for the Scholarship Program, the applicants need to complete a Whitetulip Health Foundation Scholarship Application Form and email it together with all the other required documents listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Thank you for your interest Whitetulip scholarship program. The IMG Scholarship Program for July 2020 has been completed.
The next offering will be in January 2021.
Address: 999 Riverview Drive, Suite 201, Totowa, NJ 07512
Phone: (973) 406 5163