Whitetulip Health Foundation Scholarship Program for Former Medical Graduate (FMG) with Clinical Experience or Academic Background
The purpose of the Whitetulip Health Foundation Scholarship Program for Former Medical Graduate (FMG) with Clinical Experience or Academic Background is to provide financial support for those in the healthcare and medical profession who left his/her country because of various reasons, now live in the USA, and study USA medical exams or seek for opportunities and positions that may enable them to continue their medical career in the US and integrate within the US medical system where their valuable professional skills and experiences can be utilized.
All the eligibility requirements listed below need to be met on the date of application:
1.1. Must be a member of Whitetulip Health Foundation
1.2. Must be on currently in the USA and hold a legal status
1.3. Must be graduate from a medical school or school of other healthcare professions.
1.4. Must have at least one of the following status in their home country before arrival to the USA:
- Postgraduate medical training or;
- Actively practicing in his/her medical field or;
- Performing academic studies including research and or education in the medical field;
- Conducting administrative-leadership role in clinical/research/educational medical facility.
- Applied or obtained permanent residency status in the USA via Outstanding Researcher or Professor (EB1) or National Interest Waiver (EB2) path.
1.5. All applicant must unveil his/her intention/plan to pursue further medical career or medical education/training in the USA by meeting at least one of the following criteria:
- Must pass at least one of the following tests or schedule to take them during scholarship period: The United State Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) or equivalency exam of their profession to be eligible under the Program or;
- Currently admitted by a medical school, hospital, and institute/center for further medical and health care education, research, and/or other training or;
- Have applied or plan to enter a medical school, school of other healthcare professions, hospital, institution or center for further medical education, training and or research on a full-time or part time basis.
1.6. The Applicant shouldn’t be neither an employee of the Whitetulip Health Foundation nor a relative of Board members or the members of Selection Committee.
2.1. Completed Whitetulip Health Foundation Scholarship for Former Medical Graduate (FMG) with Clinical or Academic Experience Application Form.
2.2. Up-to-date CV.
2.3. One-page personal statement, describing past accomplishments and future plans including how to use this scholarship to pursue his/her academic career. Alternatively, make a statement on the related section of the Application Form.
2.4. A recent photo obtained in the last 6 months.
2.5. Copy of diploma from medical school or other healthcare institutions.
2.6. Copy of postgraduate training certificate or proof of postgraduate training from the related institutions.
2.7. Certificate(s) related to the applicant’s academic level, clinical experience, or leadership role from the home country if available.
2.8. Proof of intention to continue a medical career in the US: The result of the exam described in the eligibility criteria, 1.5.
2.9. Copy of the document shows the current visa-residency status.
3.0. Proof of Whitetulip Health Foundation membership.
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for the Scholarship Program, the applicants need to complete the below form (Whitetulip Health Foundation Scholarship for Former Medical Graduates (FMG) with Clinical/Academic Experience Application Form) and upload all the other required documents listed above and click the submit button.
The form will be available to fill in the application periods.
Applications will be open in the months of March and October of each year.
All applicants have to submit their applications during this time period with all the required documents. The applications with any missing information or documents will not be considered for the scholarship. All completed applications will be reviewed at a meeting of the Scholarship Selection Committee in the second week of November and finalized. The results will be announced to the applicants by e-mail.
For more information please contact us:
Address: 999 Riverview Drive, Suite 201, Totowa, NJ 07512
Phone: (973) 406 5163