Whitetulip Health Foundation Post Medical Graduate Mentorship Program
The purpose of the Whitetulip Health Foundation Post-Medical Graduate Mentorship Program is to provide mentorship for post-graduate doctors in the U.S. whose plan is to prepare themselves as a competitive residency applicant. Of note, this program is not intended for applicants who are currently applying to Residency Match, for further assistance to this program please refer to respective mentorship program here.
In order to be eligible for the Program, the applicants must meet all of the eligibility requirements below. The eligibility requirements for the applicants are as follows:
- The applicant must be a member of Whitetulip Health Foundation
- The applicant must be a graduate from medical school
- Currently residing in the U.S., arrival within the last 5 years
- Medical school graduation date within 5 years of mentorship application.
- The applicant must be planning to apply for residency in the upcoming years.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please fill out the form below.
For further questions, please email email@example.com